Call for Entries!
issue 2 of A Whisper Or A Shout (only 4 years after the first issue..) is gonna be on Working Class Rage.
- What pisses you off about class in general, the ~working class experience~, or posh dickheads? What about how the world treats working class anger? Or anything else related to working class rage, anger or violence.
- Entries from working class folks only please. [Who is working class? Anyone who feels like they are, class is a messy thing to define]. Would especially love entries from women, people of colour, queers, and disabled folk.
- Submissions can be writing or art [it’ll be printed in black and white]. All skill levels welcome, write or draw however ya like. I dgaf about ‘proper’ spelling or grammar here.
- Send ’em to firstname.lastname@example.org. All contributors will get a few copies of the zine and some goodies as thanks.
- Submission deadline open for now.
Hope to hear from ya pals, please share with anyone who may be interested!