A5 / 58pg / full colour / UK
10 ZINE centres itself around the London based creatives and activists they believe are set to make progressive change in their fields over the next 10 years. To mark Sick Love’s 1-year anniversary, they wanted to create a print issue that embodied our ethos, aiming to champion young creatives whilst reflecting on the issues that affect many in the community.
Photographed by Aria Shahrokhshahi, the zine features:
- Ellie Pennick (founder of Guts Gallery)
- Lucia Blayke (founder of Trans+ Pride and Harpies)
- Bee Illustrates
- Foundation FM
- Seren Metcalfe (founder of the Working Class Creatives Database)
- Teaday Blogs (founder of Re-Educate)
- Queer House Party
- 4 BROWN GIRLS WHO WRITE
- Prishita Maheshwari-Aplin (Politics Editor at BRICKS Magazine and trustee for Voices4 London)
10 ZINE also includes artworks by George William Vicary and Beth Nicol.